At Super T Transport our teams work with dispatch to ensure the safe and on-time delivery of our customer’s expedited refrigerated and dry freight. We are a refrigerated trucking company operating across the United States. Our teams will average 21,000 miles/month and enjoy flexible, consistent home time. We offer small fleet size to ensure dispatch is helpful and attentive.
We have contracted, year-round freight, as well as drop and hook opportunities, to maximize miles and home time for our team drivers. We also offer a full benefits package including Paid Time Off, XM Radio, competitive pay, incentives, new well-maintained equipment, and a family environment.
This position may require the following physical requirments
- Step up to 18"
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Carry up to 50 lbs
- With one arm lift and pull up to 20 lbs from side to side
- With one arm pull back 120 lbs
- Stoop/Squat to a height of 48"
- Well maintained late-model equipment
- 2017 or newer Freightliner Cascadia’s
- 13 speed or Automatic Transmission
- 2,000 Watt inverter
- Bunk heater
- Optimized Idle
- Governed at 67 on the cruise and 65 on the pedal
- XM radio – NO COST TO YOU
- Double bunks
- Spare Tire
- Rack for load locks
- dash-mounted Qualcomm