A Driver Trainee is a new class A CDL driver who does not have a complete 1 year experience.
They will submit to a 6 week training program where they will have the opportunity to learn the requirements and skills necessary to be an Over-The-Road truck driver.
- 6 week training program
- Hands on training
- Knowledgeable, patient, respectful trainers
- Weekly home time
- Full benefits package
- Mentor relationship for 1 year
This position may require the following physical requirements:
- Step up to 18"
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Carry up to 50 lbs
- With one arm lift and pull up to 20 lbs from side to side
- With one arm pull back 120 lbs
- Stoop/Squat to a height of 48"